Our Gallup Member Engagement Survey begins this week. You can help Our Lady of Grace, and have a voice in the future direction of our parish, by taking part. Here are the key questions, so you can think about how to answer (you’ll be asked to mark each from “1” (strongly disagree) to “5” (strongly agree). (There are also a few demographic questions I haven’t reproduced here; they’re straightforward.) I ask every parishioner age 18 or older to take the survey!
- Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the way things are going in my personal life.
- I spend time in worship or prayer every day.
- My faith is involved in every aspect of my life.
- Because of my faith, I have forgiven people who have hurt me deeply.
- Because of my faith, I have meaning and purpose in my life.
- My faith has called me to develop my given strengths.
- I will take unpopular stands to defend my faith.
- My faith gives me an inner peace.
- I speak words of kindness to those in need of encouragement.
- I am a person who is spiritually committed.
- As a member of my parish, I know what is expected of me.
- In my parish, my spiritual needs are met.
- In my parish, I regularly have the opportunity to do what I do best.
- In the last month, I have received recognition or praise from someone in my parish.
- The spiritual leaders in my parish seem to care about me as a person.
- There is someone in my parish who encourages my spiritual development.
- As a member of my parish, my opinions seem to count.
- The mission or purpose of my parish makes me feel my participation is important.
- The other members of my parish are committed to spiritual growth.
- Aside from family members, I have a best friend in my parish.
- In the last six months, someone in my parish has talked to me about the progress of my spiritual growth.
- In my parish, I have opportunities to learn and grow.
- In the last month, I have invited someone to participate in my parish.
Your replies are completely confidential – you don’t put your name or any identifying information on the form. We’ll take about 10 minutes at the Masses on October 19-20 to complete the survey, or you can take it online anytime during the month. Here’s how:
How to take the ME25 Survey Online:
- Go to this website: https://my.gallupfaith.com/ourlady_11704
- Enter the parish access code: CCE7FAE (Note: this is case-sensitive)
- Answer the survey questions as they appear (please answer all the questions);
- When you are finished, click “submit.”
Until next week, peace.